Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Funny Valentine


I love Frank Sinatra. But that is besides the point. I just wanted to make a list of some of the reasons why Bryan is the world's greatest husband!

1. He always puts the toilet seat down

2. He buys me roses on random days- just because

3. He always listens to me talk about teeth

4. He helps me do laundry

5. He likes Frank Sinatra too!

6. He will dress in clothes he hates (but he looks so good in them) when he takes me out! Goodbye basketball shorts for 2 hours... amazing.

7. He gets up early and scrapes the frost off my car so I don't have too.

8. He never complains about my lack of cooking dinner.

9. He always gets up before me on Sunday and gets Peter ready for church while I am lazy and sleep in.

10. He is the sweetest guy who works so incredibly hard for our family!

I love you babe!

1 comment:

{kim} said...

That's amazing that he will wear something besides basketball shorts for you. Any tips on how I can convince Steve to not wear shirts from the 1990's? Bryan is a good guy. He's a keeper.