Tuesday, February 9, 2010

And the belly grows...

Week 34
Well, I am chuggin' along...my belly is so big I get stuck getting in and out of the car when its parked in the garage because the door can't open far enough to let me out!
I have some awesome friends here in Pittsburgh. Nicole hosted a baby shower for me on Monday night and I was so surprised so many girls venture out in the snow and ice to come hang out! (I guess that is what happens when you bribe someone with cookies!!!) It was a 'cookies and milk' shower with lots of friends and really, really cute pink girl presents! Thanks everyone I had a blast!

4 comments:

Kimi said...

Jamie I am sorry I didn't make it! I wanted to come so bad but I, (unlike the others) was to afraid to venture out in this stuff! I get so nervous driving in the snow! But I do have a gift for you... so next time I see you I will be sure to give it to you. :) Lame... that's TWO things we've missed with you guys! Oh and your belly is looking super cute. We're gettin close!!!

Kate said...

Jamie- You are too cute! You are all baby! Yay for PINK!!

Richins Family said...

Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower! Your belly is so cute! You are getting really close! So exciting :)

The Sauls said...

Jamie I am soooo jealous. I would love to have a girl. You are going to have so much fun. It will be so fun to dress her up. LOL I hope all is going well.