Monday, May 4, 2009

Stars Competition 2009







The madness is here! And almost over already! This is my last season for a while teaching dance. I am going to miss it so much. We had regional competition last weekend here in Flagstaff. Our team did awesome! We won our division for Best Show with "Welcome To My Nightmare". (I will try to post the video of it later, but I am sworn to secrecy on it until after Nationals!) The girls were amazing and they really worked hard and danced their hearts out on Saturday. I was so proud of them and am looking forward to Nationals in Vegas in June.

2 comments:

{kim} said...

I really want to see the video of the best show! Their costumes look so cool! I bet you're gonna miss Stars so much while you're gone :-(

Carrie said...

Jamie!!! I have so many comments. First, Congratulations!!! You guys made it in dental school. Very exciting and PA - what a big move. I'm anxious to hear all about your adventures. Also, you are wonderful!!! You tried out for So You Think You Can Dance. I remember you telling me that your wanting to give it a shot. I'm so proud of you for doing it!!! I miss talking with you, but the blogs are great. Carrie Beckstead