Sunday, June 28, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance... Round 2!

Cheryl Evans/The Arizona Republic
Host Cat Deeley (right) dances with Cori Brewton, 19, of Flagstaff, during the "So You Think You Can Dance" auditions in Phoenix on June 26, 2009


So I thought I could dance, then I got violently ill. Not even joking. I lost about 5lbs this week because I couldn't keep any food in my system. And because I was puking, my sister Cori my friend Nicole Peterson went to the auditions for me, mostly as a joke.... And check out this picture that ended up in the AZ Central Newspaper! Yes friends, that is Cori and Kat Deely, the Host of SYTYCD! She got an interview, made it further than I did! WOW... I think part of it may have been her outrageous outfit. (Kat is wearing her headband and my friend Nikki's tutu! Hot stuff!) Its all about the outfit!!! (She is not really serious about dance, but she has a lot of fun and looks really cute.) Also, be on the lookout when the Fall Season starts for my friend Nicole P. She also got an interview and made it further than Cori did. She was REALLY ambitious with her attire and she has the flexibility of a slinky in her back.
EDIT: So I am not allowed to elaborate on any of this due to the fact that cori and nikki signed their life away. So if any of this is confusing, I am sorry!

4 comments:

{kim} said...

That sucks that you couldn't go after all that hard work :-( Sorry you got so sick-that's no fun. Well, at least something good came of it. That's pretty exciting about Corri and Nikki.

Tera said...

NOT FAIR! I knew it you have to be gay or weird to make that show. Next time Dolly Partin costume.

Richins Family said...

hey :) when are you guys moving out here? you'll have to let us know so that we can arrange to have guys (guys being the key word lol jk) to help you move in :)

Unknown said...

Yea! I'm on here. Now I can stalk you like the guy in Canada!