Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stinky stuff

I love being a parent, but sometimes it seems like some days are just full of poopies and other fun things that are stinky!!! Today was one of those. For sure. And most of the time it happens when Bryan isn't around to enjoy it! Last night I got to experience the first blow-out on a 'real food diet'- if ya know what I mean... Bath #1....
Then last night Peter's diaper didn't seem to be on him or something... his bed was soaking wet this morning and so the sheets got to go in the washer along with the pj's...Bath #2...
Then Peter came with me to run some errands around town and I heard something uh, abnormal from the backseat, ewwww, puke. Bath #3... and I got to shampoo the back seat of the car, wash the car seat and another set of clothes, as well as a very smelly little boy. Wow.

To end on a positive note, I will just to update the latest and greatest! Peter can give very good high fives and loves to grunt when he thinks something is funny. He is still not walking, but can crawl everywhere and has way more rhythm than his daddy! He loves music and shakes his little booty and it cracks me up. He also does a 'disco' arm with a point to the ceiling to the floor with the beat. If I ever figure out how to record a video to blogger I will post it. It rocks.

4 comments:

{kim} said...

Wow, that's a rough day for bodily functions. I can't wait to see Petey disco dancing!

BusyMama said...

Gross! I feel your pain! I'm surprised our ancient washer and dryer are still alive and kicking after the work-out we put them through during Carter's first year. It does get better, I promise.

Kisha Atkin said...

Poor Peter and Mommy! Its crazy how many times a day these kiddos have to bathe. We miss him.

Carrie said...

I've been there. Sometimes I can't believe all the stinkiness a little person can produce. By the way, I absolutely love your family picture. Did Amy take it?