Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Adventures in Oz


At Sky Harbor.... forever!

Petey got to sit in the cockpit and take a picture with the Captain! How cool is that?!


And now we arrive in Pennsylvania... the real fun begins...




Have you ever tied down a mattress to the top of your exploder? Neither have we.


As promised, here are the pictures of our house and surrounding area.

Across the street is an elementary school

Here is an exciting thing... its called a ceiling. Wow.

The dining room- though the living room has its own fireplace to match!

The front of the house. I will post 'after pics' when I get everything set up in my house the way I want it... until then...

2 comments:

{kim} said...

Petey is so lucky that he got to go in the cockpit! I want to do that!! Your house looks so cool-can't wait to come see it!

Tera said...

The area looks beautiful. I glad everyone got there safe. We miss you guys. Hope all your moving efforts come to a close soon so you can get to site seeing.