Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our House

The view from the back deck. Houses here have some tiny windows!

Note the wine rack... Bryan has transformed it into his Gatorade storage!








The kitchen is my favorite thing about the house. For Pittsburgh, it is really big. They put in new tile for us and carpet throughout the house. Love it!
Oh yes, the green curtains! They left those up because they thought we would like them and I think they are so hideous. I had to leave them up long enough to get pictures.








Ta da! More posts to follow when I get around to taking pictures of the upstairs and the "Man Cave"

5 comments:

BusyMama said...

I love it! And the new carpet thing is fabulous. Well done!

Tera said...

Wow is actually looks really big and green, still. Everything here is brown and cold. It is really nice that they put new carpet in.

{kim} said...

Yay! I've been waiting for pics of your new house. It looks really nice. We need one of those gatorade things for Steve.

Adam and Jess said...

I love your new house and yes, am jealous of the size of the kitchen. Pittsburgh houses are so different from AZ huh? You crack me up with the man cave.

Akina's said...

hey miss do you make your plaques... like the christ one??? bc i really want to know how to make them!!! they're so expensive to buy and supposedly so easy to make!!!