Saturday, November 14, 2009

The little things



Bryan and I went on a date. You heard me right. A date. Meaning, no child. This was the first time we have done this since July. Wow. It was awesome. He took me to the Pitt basketball game. I was awesome and I realized how easy it is to go places with just the two of us.
1. We parked about a mile away because it was a nice night for a walk. (Not to mention free parking) Strange to just exit the vehicle and push 'lock' and walk away.
2. He held my hand while we were walking. This is nearly impossible to do because usually one of us is pushing a stroller.
3. We walked up hill and were still holding hands. Wow. Usually we are dying because its so dang steep we are bent over halfway trying to push the dang stroller.
4. My purse size shrank noticeably. I really miss cute purses. Small purses. Changing what handbag I carry like I change my clothes. This is also near impossible when you go out with a child. There is just too much crap to carry.
Thanks Bryan for a great night!

4 comments:

Helena said...

You looked so cute last night! I'm glad you guys had fun.

{kim} said...

What a fun date! It's been too long since Steve and I did something like that. Just wait til you have two!!

Adam and Jess said...

We waited way too long to go on a real date when we first got here. IT's nice and needed every now and again. If you need us to watch Peter sometime, we'd love to. I think we need a rematch at games though:)One of you always seem to win

Emil Neagu said...

You are so lucky,I had one date in my all life.(34 y.o.).
Enjoy being together for all your life especially when you push a stroller!
Have a beautiful day,every day!