Thursday, November 19, 2009

Toxic Gas and Bananas


My parents came out for Halloween. It was so much fun to have them here. Peter absolutely loved it! He was spoiled rotten the whole time. We went trick-or-treating at the Dental School. (Hence the picture of Peter in his Banana Costume with my mom) He hated his costume and cried every time we put it on him. This was the only picture of him in it. My dad was awesome and helped us save ourselves from our own ignorance. He was trying to help us fix our hot water heater and discovered that it was leaking carbon monoxide... oops! We had no idea. I am glad we are all still alive.

3 comments:

Helena said...

That is so scary Jamie! I'm really glad you guys are alive.

{kim} said...

Based on the title I totally thought this post was gonna be about how bananas give Petey bad gas. Maybe you guys should get one of those carbon monoxide detecters so you don't die? Can't wait to see y'all soon!

Jamie said...

We totally got a detector and feel much safer!!!