Monday, March 15, 2010

Holy Moly. Thats a belly!


39 weeks pregnant
wow.
I have to say this sucks. Its really been an easy pregnancy but I only went to 38 weeks with Peter. So I am having issues being at week 39. (not that I should be complaining. I know plenty of girls that have to go over their due date. I feel REALLY bad for them.) This baby is gonna be huge. Here is the good news- I am planning on being induced two days from now! YEA! Wish me luck. I have to say that when you have kid #2 and know what labor (and after wards) is like, it makes you stop and think- "why did I do this again???" :) But its worth it and I CAN'T WAIT to meet our little girl!
P.S. Notice Peter in the background. This is his FAVORITE place to play. He finally figured out how to climb and now just plays with all of his trucks at the table. And asks to listen to music on the computer!

7 comments:

{kim} said...

WOW! Your belly is huge, but you look beautiful. Good luck on Wednesday; we'll definitely be thinking of you guys and expecting hourly updates.

Thompson Family said...

oh man, i'm not looking forward to week 39! at least the rest of you is still tiny! i can't wait to get the news:)

Ashley said...

Oh my! You are very prego! So cute though. I can't believe you are going to have #2 in a few days. It's crazy! Is she going to be a St. Patty's Day baby? Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures!

BusyMama said...

You look great! And I can't wait to hear how everything goes and finally meet her! Good luck tomorrow.

Helena said...

You look like you need a sling or something to help keep that belly up! I'm so excited for tomorrow!

Melissa said...

You are ALL belly girl! You look so skinny but with this big basketball on you! ha Hope all goes well with your delivery & your little girl!

Angela said...

that is one very impressive belly!