Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Obnoxious lawns

What month is it? Some people around here have me confused. This is what I saw when I took a walk yesterday...

(even though you can't see the wreath, it says MERRY CHRISTMAS!)

Seriously? An abominable snowman? Out of plywood? Hand painted. Obviously.
Last I checked, it was March 10th. That is 3 months AFTER December. Right?
P.S. I only took pictures of these two because they take the cake...unfortunately there are TONS of other people in Munhall who still think it is December too.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I feel your pain, there are still a lot of decorations up around our neighborhood, too. Mostly because, up until just a few days ago we had huge snow drifts and it was bitterly cold outside. Hopefully people will take them down soon...

Tyson and Rachelle said...

I love Pittsburgh lawns. We have a house down the street from ours that has something out for every little holiday along with steelers decor of course!