Saturday, June 5, 2010

Air Force Academy Graduate!

Congrats Haley! We are so proud of you!
The Air Show after the worlds longest graduation ceremony

My parents. (yes, my dad's glasses are quite possibly the ugliest sunglasses ever made)

Brooke hung out under the umbrella the whole time!

Emily and Cori
(it was SO hot today and we were way overdressed)

Haley getting sworn into office by my Granpa

The crew

Emily and Ryan
(yes, I agree, they look like they are getting married)

We walked for miles to get anywhere. My dad and grandpy carried Brooke.

at the banquet


SOOO much food! (and cool ice sculptures)


Nannie and Gradnpy
(The COOLEST grandparents around)

Poor Peter got sick the second day here. That is a whole separate post entirely.
Haley is now off for 60 days of freedom before she goes to Tindle Air Force Base in Florida. She is going to be an Air Battle Manager. Go Haley Go!
I might add that she is now backpacking Europe with friends for 3 weeks. Just because she can. And after that its a week long cruise to the Bahamas. Wow. Must be nice. :)

No comments: