Sunday, July 18, 2010

The One with the Very Huge Post, part 3

This is the last part. I promise. This is the part where I get to post about all of our summer activities! My friends really know how to throw a party. I was so impressed by the decorations for my friend Tiffany's baby shower. She is having twins. Amber went ALL OUT. These are vinyl bubbles and writing. WOW. I don't even want to know how long it took her to set this up.




Next we have a birthday party! (one of MANY from this summer... I just forgot my camera at the others)
Happy 5th birthday Gage!






His awesome Darth Vadar cake Jessica made

Next- a visit from Melinda
We went up to Mt. Washington to check out the skyline at night. Awesome.


4th of July. Don't they look thrilled to be up at 10:30 pm?




We watched fireworks from one of the many bridges



And of course, it was awesome to have Melinda here for it!



Next...Bryan attempting to study.

I hate to say it, but he isn't too successful when the kids are awake.

And we are way too into watching this show...
Yes, I know its already 'over' but that is the beauty of NETFLIX. And instant streaming on the PS3. I love it.


Last but not least... I am working on getting this hand in Hearts so I can kick Bryan's butt at least 1x before the summer is over.

1 comment:

{larissa} said...

your babies are so cute jamie!!
they are getting so big