Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Graham Cracker House Party!

This year we hosted our 3rd Annual Gingerbread House Party with our fellow 3rd year dental school friends.  I have to admit that our houses keep getting better every year!  This year Bryan and I did a "Trailer" theme, complete with a tow bar and an awning.  It is pretty ghetto.  But we like it.
 (I love that it is on 'blocks'.  We had to do the underside with marshmallows to give it the authentic 'mobile' look.)  I think this is where Santa Claus lives when he isn't at the North Pole.

 Our awesome group:  The Eriksson's, Sants (along with Raylene's younger sister), Newland's and Hays'!

 The "Village" 
If you look closely you can see on the upper lefthand house (which is not in fact a house, but a train) you may notice Santa.  He is tied to the railroad tracks with twizzlers.  So if you don't get a visit from Santa this year, you know why.

1 comment:

Alexandria Rammell said...

those are pretty fancy!! I have to say it is pretty messed up to say Santa is trailer trash! LOVE IT...but I hope you like coal!!! :) and tying him to the rail road tracks...ur in for it. :)