Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day

 Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful holiday.  This year was a bunch of firsts for the Hays Family.  It was the first time we were in PA for Christmas, as well as the first time we were all by ourselves without any other family.  It was so fun to open presents, or I should say, let the kids open presents.  We had Church at 10:00 am and decided that there was no way we would make it on time if we opened presents, so we just let the kids open their stockings.  Santa sure knows the junk food.  Peter got some Cheetos and was pretty much in heaven.
 I just had to take that typical, 'just woke up' jammie picture on Christmas morning. 


 Apparently, we should have just gave Brooke some hairspray.  And nothing else.  I got a bottle in my stocking and that is ALL she wanted to do. 

 Opening presents after church was pretty fun because we were all dressed up.  I don't think that has ever happened before.  We usually are in are PJ's and look pretty rough!



 again, the hairspray...


No comments: