Sunday, January 1, 2012

Baby Shower

my friends are awesome.  Even though this is my 3rd baby they still felt the need to celebrate it.  One of the reasons I didn't want to find out the gender of this baby was because I didn't want someone to feel obligated to bring me gifts and throw a shower.  That being said... Jessica thought that we deserved a celebration for the baby.  I had a wonderful luncheon with my friends that were still in town during the holidays.  And I am down with this kind of celebration ANY time.  No kids.  No shower games.  I received a diaper cake for the first time in 3 pregnancies!!!  And I got a bunch of diapers and wipes. Perfect!  Thank you friends!  You are awesome and I had a great time. (I love this picture)
 And here is the 37 week picture I am sure you have been dying to see.  (I don't love this picture as much...)

2 comments:

BusyMama said...

It looks like you could just reach under your shirt and grab the basketball! (And wouldn't that be nice? Just an hour break from the baby carrying?) You look great, I mean it.

Ironygirl said...

I agree with BusyMama! Though a year out from my last pregnancy (really?!), I can still relate to that picture all too well. I hope you are getting some sleep and that you feel as good as you can!