Friday, January 20, 2012

Peter, Brooke and Heath

Here are some pictures of the kids for my Nannie and Grandpy... and anyone else that wants to see.  I plan on editing these photos more so this post will probably disappear and reappear differently.  I love you Nannie!

Introducing: Heath William Hays.  Born 1.11.12.  Weighing in at 8lbs 14 oz and 20.5 inches long.


 Heath brought gifts for Brooke and Peter.  And Brooke and Peter brought Heath some cars...
 I think Brooke missed me.
 First meeting...

 End of Day 2.
 Going Home















4 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Congratulations!!! I've been waiting to hear the news! He is absolutely perfect! And most definitely looks like your family! Oh, I wish I could snuggle the little guy. And also, you look amazing, seriously!

Alexandria Rammell said...

So cute jamie! thanks for posting! I LOVE LOVE peter's room as the back ground. that looks so good!! you look great!!! once I get over being sick (yuck), I want to come by!!! let me know if you want me to take peter and brooke anytime! (minus the im sick park, because I dont want them getting sick!)

Carrie said...

Congratulations! He is a beautiful baby! We love your growing family.

{kim} said...

The kids loved looking at pictures of the kids. Heath looks so cute, I just love his dark hair and the pics of him on books. Way too cute. Congrats, I can't wait to meet him.