Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Four Months Peter!


Peter had his four month check up yesterday. Bryan and I are proud to announce that he weighs a whopping 15lbs and is only 23 3/4 inches long. He is a short fat little thing, but I think we will still keep him. He had to get shots too :( It is so sad to watch them poke him, I know its better than getting polio or something but I hate that it makes him cry and gives him a fever the next day. He has been really sleepy today, maybe he is growing longer... Lets hope so or else we are going to have a jockey or swimmer on our hands because he won't be tall enough to do anything else ;) Oh yes, I am also pleased to report the exciting news that Peter is now wearing bigger diapers than Tatum, so maybe there is hope that she might be smaller than him!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats on Peter you guys!! He is so cute, looks just like his daddy. This is Ashley by the way... I found your blog from Dennis and Cori's page. Here is mine if you wanna check it out. It would be great to hear from you.
ashnmike.blogspot.com

Mama J said...

YAY!!! I'm glad you found me. I got home to look yours up and my prgnancy brain made me forget your last name! I will FOR sure let you know when i go to the park again, or anything else fun!