Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tag! Your it!

Ok, Kim tagged me so its my turn to post random stuff about life!
3 Joys
1. Eating lots of junk food
2. My family
3. Dancing

3 Fears
1. Finding a spider in the house and Bryan not being around to kill it
2.Spelling something wrong on my blog now that I know Kim is a grammar Nazi... :)
3. Falling down when I'm walking- I seem to have a problem with walking/running etc.. pretty much all the basic everyday functions of life....

3 Current Goals
1. Run a 10k, and then a half marathon in January
2. Read my scriptures every day this month
3. Choreograph some unique, very fun dances this year for Stars

3 Current Obsessions
1. The Twilight series, I just can't get over it
2. Running
3. Peter's Schedule

3 Random Facts about Myself:
1. I am so not crafty, or a 'homemaker', to the point that I wonder if I should have been born a guy because I would rather do the active stuff, and I have a hard time with church activities w/ the girls because it always seems boring and I would rather be out hiking or rock climbing, or even learning how to tie a freaking knot than learning how to make a blanket....
2. Sometimes I talk to much
3. I hate going to the eye doctor worse than any other doctor in existence.

I now tag Cori B., and Shandi.

1 comment:

{kim} said...

Great job on your spelling and grammar! And, try not to fall anymore while you are running cause I really want to run in that race with you!