Friday, May 14, 2010

Brooke's Blessing Day

Have I mentioned I love having a little girl? Not that I love Peter any less, but I LOVE dressing a girl. SOOOO fun! There isn't a day that Brooke leaves the house without some sort of bow on her head.
Anyway. Brooke was blessed last Sunday at church. It was a really great day. She was so good and didn't cry at all. (But she grunted a lot. As usual. Such a girly sound.) She was so awake all through church and I think she was pretty happy to be there and be blessed by her daddy. I wish we could have had the rest of the family here! At least we will be seeing them soon. I can't wait for our trip back to AZ/CO at the end of the month!





2 comments:

Kimi said...

Jamie! Your little girl is adorable too! We definitely need to get together soon. There is no excuse now that I am not working. :) Did I tell you that Trey makes lots of grunting sounds too? Only he does it when he eats, when he sleeps, and when he is awake. It cracks me up!

Kate said...

I love that dress! Adorable! Let me know when you are coming to town. It would be awesome to see you!