Friday, May 7, 2010

Just not my day

I really try to keep myself positive, and this blog positive, but life is not always the easiest thing. This is a whiney post so feel free to not read it! :) Life with two kids has been a lot easier adjustment than I was thinking. So that is good. Here is my complaint-

Why the heck can't they both be asleep at the same time???

It has me exhausted. To the point my back muscles are all tensed up and I have had a headache for 3 days straight. I am not done whining yet. Due to me being lazy and not digging the bobby pillow out of storage I think I am slouching too much when nursing, which is also contributing to my headache/backache. And she is eating every 2 hours for the past 3 days... Oh ya, I need to add, Tylenol SUCKS. Why can't they make a pain killer that actually works when you are breast feeding??? Okay okay. I am going to stop complaining.

Here are some positives. Brooke finally slept for 5 hours straight this week. And made it a total of 7 hours from one feeding to the next. Awesome. Peter can count to 12! I am very excited about that! Bryan had a week off school last week and got to be home with us- which was great. And I am finally back into running. YES! I am loving my treadmill and hating it at the same time. I am getting my butt back in shape and have been sore for days....

I promise to be happier tomorrow.
P.S. I am in the process of making Peter's birthday cake. Pictures to come soon!

2 comments:

{kim} said...

Yay for Petey! That's so cute. I can't believe he'll be two soon. Make Bryan give you a nice back/neck massage-you deserve it!

BusyMama said...

I feel your pain, my dear. Hang in there, I'm sure it gets better. It kind of makes you wonder why we do this to ourselves all over again by having more babies. At least they're cute. :)