Friday, December 10, 2010

Fondant and other stuff

 I got to take another cake decorating class from Micheal's.  It was awesome.  I learned the basics with Fondant and Gum Paste.  I have to say it is easier than I thought it would be.  It was a blast to take it with Nicole, Jessica, and Kelly. 

The orange cake was made by Nicole and I.  The absolutely perfect striped cake was Jessica and Kelly's!

   And other stuff:  My sister came to visit for Thanksgiving.  It was great to have her out here.  She was so excited to leave Florida and come to cooler weather. (I don't know what is wrong with her...)  I got to show her around Pitt and we seriously froze our tails off seeing the sights.  The second picture is the "its cold!" picture...



And finally: Brooke.  She loves television.  Uh. oh.  I am not sure what to do with that one. 
We have also had quite the week of illnesses in our house.  Brooke had a major virus.  Then Peter and I got something from bad food. (I think?)  Needless to say, it has been a long weekend at our house.



1 comment:

Ironygirl said...

My kids love TV too. We make sure to limit it and try not to do long stretches of it if we can. It's tough though!