Thursday, March 10, 2011

I hate thinking of titles to posts. So I am not titling this one.

1. I really like sleeping.  But why am I so insistent on staying up late? That makes no sense. 

2. Month 2 of "Insanity" is proving to be a little insane.  Needing over an hour for a workout? With kids? Ya.  That is insanity. I only have 1 more week.  Hallelujah.

3. Brooke's first word (other than Mama and Dada) is "Bathtub".

4. My computer hates me and has a plot to ruin my life by down loading spyware on its own.

5. I just finished a 4 book series that was somewhat of a let down.  And then sort of not.

6. I don't think I can handle another cloudy day.

7. The only thing worse than a cloudy day is a day where something is coming out of the clouds.

8. I just ate a really yummy cup of ice cream.  Samoas ice cream.  It is Better than the cookie.  I swear.

9. Brooke is also boycotting liquids.  Since I am weaning her, she won't drink ANYTHING.

10. I have that song by Bruno Mars stuck in my head "...Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash...
     YOU TOSSED IT IN THE TRASH"....

11. Don't order the Black Bean soup at Panera Bread.  Its kinda yucky.

12. I don't know why I am numbering this post.

13. Bryan is growing a beard for extra credit. You heard me right.  So much for maturity in a doctorate school.

14.We had to make JoMax a bed of his own downstairs.  JoMax told me he was feeling a bit smothered and needed some personal space.  Unfortunately, Peter doesn't agree.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

Oh no! What do you do since Brooke won't drink any liquids!? Is she so cranky??