Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Brooke's Big "ONE"!

 I love this girl!  She is such a sweetheart!  We had a fun little party, complete with red velvet cake and pin the crown on the princess.  Bryan took Brooke out for ice cream about 2 hours before I gave her cake, so she was on an extreme sugar high.  She ate the cake, but honestly, what doesn't this girl eat???
 Sugar coma....

 I had a blast making her decorations.  My favorite was the topiary ribbon flower.  I think it turned out so cute! And it was really easy.  I can't wait to make another one.  I also had a blast making the cake.  Thanks to my mother-in-law I have a really awesome toy to help me make cakes....


 She is crawling everywhere, and pulling herself up and walking along the walls and furniture.  She refuses to even try to stand on her own.  But I know if she gave it half a chance she would be walking in a couple days time!


2 comments:

Tera said...

Yeah Happy Birthday little Brooke! Do you think they have your birthday dress in my size? It is so cute!

Ashley said...

So cute! Good job on all the decorations and the cake. It turned out awesome! I can't believe how fast time has flown. Are you ready for another one yet?? :P