Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pitt Homecoming week and the River

This week was full of events.  Bryan decided it wasn't too cold for some wakeboarding.  I am glad i had the excuse of pregnancy because there was NO way I was getting in that river.  And I think Bryan was frozen by the time he got out.
Pittsburgh Dental School Alumni dinner.  We got a special invite because they were honoring military students.  Free dinner?  we were so there.
We went to the Pitt homecoming game where we sadly lost to Utah.  But it was a fun event and we rode our bikes to the game, which made it all worth it. 
Peter in his "Pilot" hat

And Brooke is obsessed with my Camelback.  She could drink the whole pouch of water if I let her.
26 weeks.  Oh ya. (you should see me on a bike.  I look hot.)

My little monkey!
Brooke, Peter and Sharlie at the park
Peter thinks he has a girlfriend.  He refers to her as "my Sharlie".  Bryan and I are not sure what to think of it. 
The Blue Slide.  its built into the side of a hill and is a pretty big slide.


Brooke was wearing fleece pants and had the least amount of friction going down the slide.  She would FLY down it.  Most of the time flipping on to her stomach and head before reaching the bottom.  She would fuss for about 10 seconds and then climb back up the hill to do it again.  And again.

2 comments:

Alexandria Rammell said...

I forgot about that park! I havent been there forever! Actually I think I only have been once. :( Love the prego pic of you pulling your scarf up..a.w.e.s.o.m.e!!

Ironygirl said...

Sounds like fun! Did you say what you were having and I missed it?