Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The 'lets make up for not blogging all month' post

 The above picture was edited by a friend, and I was so impressed, I had to post it.  Thanks Ashley!

The next bazzillion pictures are of Heath.  I LOVE taking pictures of the newborn phase, and sorry if they all look the same.  I don't really care.  I love when newborns are all 'balled up' and look like little froggies all the time.  So cute!  I can't wait for his skin to stop peeling and being funky though.

 Froggie!
 This is what happens when Brooke is helping...
 This is from the beginning of the month before his eyes could really focus on anything

 I LOVE this fat little baby. 
One month stats:  23 inches long (95%).  Head circumference: 95% Weight: 11lbs 5oz. (85%)



Next up: Brooke
 This girl cracks me up and just melts Bryan's heart.  She gets anything she wants from him.  She is at such a fun age.  She is talking more and more.
 A couple weeks ago we heard crying upstairs and we walked in on this...
 and this...
She was stuck on the changing table and EVERYTHING was well, EVERYWHERE.  Silly girl.
 Train time.  I have never seen 2 kids so into trains and Thomas before. This is a daily event at our house.
 She still LOVES hats. And has now added skirts to the list.  She picks one out every day for me to put her in, and it doesn't matter how cold it is.  She still wants to wear it.
 She got her first real haircut yesterday.  I was so proud of how well she sat through the appointment.
Helping hands...
 Love


And finally...
Peter!
I am sad to say he is not in as many pictures lately because he just makes horrible faces at me and then is more interested in seeing the pictures I am taking on the reveiw screen than actually being in them.  He has trouble falling asleep for naps, and then NEVER wants to wake up.  So Brooke attempts to help.  As you see, it didn't work.  He slept for another 35 min with her 'reading' to him.
 I couldn't resist a bum picture.
 Seriously, obsessed.

 This is what happens when Peter catches a cold.  I gave him the box of Kleenix for naps... and when I woke him up this is what I found. 

3 comments:

Alexandria Rammell said...

he is a VERY cute baby!!!

{kim} said...

Talan just did that same thing with the tissues in his room. Must be a little boy thing. Cute pics!

Angela said...

Cute! All my blog posts lately are big catch up ones! ah!