Friday, June 29, 2012

Another week gone!

Peter likes to eat grapes off of the 'grape tree'.
He also calls the my ergo baby carrier 'the wrapper'.
 example: "Mom, are you putting Heath in your wrapper?"




Brooke dressed her self today before I was even out of bed.  What was the attire of choice?  A necklace.  And a sheer pink dress up skirt from Halloween that fit her when she was about 6 months old.  To top it off, she omitted the underwear.  When I asked her to go finish getting dressed she just took off the skirt and said, "All done!"  (She was still wearing the necklace....)

Heath has figured out how to roll over!  He has pretty much mastered rolling from back to front as of last night.  He woke himself up about 4 times when he rolled over and couldn't figure out what he was supposed to do next.
He can also sit up while using his hands to prop him up.




Bryan is in summer school. (yet again.)  I love how they never give these guys a break!  But we are in the home stretch.  He may be doing an internship in August in Carolina.  I am excited for him to be so close to finishing!  Its his last summer to be in school!  He is seeing patients daily and may or may not be counting down the days until graduation...

To keep himself busy (as if he isn't busy enough...) he has been riding his bike to school every day.  I am so impressed by this!  He gets up before the crack of dawn to bike in early, so then he can work out with a friend school before clinic starts.  (I have to say he looks pretty good too...)

And then there is me. I am just running after kids non stop.  Sometimes my day feels SO monotonous.  But most of the time I really enjoy staying at home.  (98% of the time).  I am also training for a 1/2 Marathon.  I have 3 more weeks until race day!  I am pretty excited.  This will be the 2nd one for me and I am happy to say that so far (knock on wood) my body is still doing good and I am injury free!  And I am 3lbs away from pre-pregnancy weight.  Ah!  It feels so good to be back in shape!


2 comments:

Akina's said...

you look so good jamie! and your kids are getting so big I can't even believe it! heath is just so cute!

Ashley said...

You guys are so awesome to be in such good shape. I seriously want to start running but am unsure of how to start. I've never been a runner. Any advice/motivation would be awesome!