Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Peter-and-Brooke-isms"

Peter recently got a $10.00 bill in a birthday card.  It has been stuck to the refrigerator on a magnet for about a month now.  He finally told me what he wanted to spend it on. 
"Mom, I want to buy some bananas with my money."
"Uh, okay, if that is what you want.  Are you sure you don't want a toy?  I think you will have some money left over after you buy bananas."
"Oh, well, then I will buy some ice too!  For daddy."

At least I know what is his top priority.  Food.  And ice.  He is his father's son.

Brooke LOVES looking at pictures of Jesus.  We look at them almost every night at bedtime.  This morning she woke up and wanted to see pictures of Jesus.  So I got online to the Church website and turned on a couple Bible Videos.  Then she saw a picture of the temple and says  "Look Mommy!  A Jesus Castle!"

I think I will have a smile on my face for the rest of the day from that one. 


No comments: