Friday, July 13, 2012

Busch Gardens

We went with the Nelson's in May before they graduated and left us for Arizona.  (Can't say I blame them)  We had a ton of fun with them and it will be one of my favorite trips we have been on while living on the East Coast.
*Beware.  All pictures taken with my point and shoot.

Bryan just wanted to play the arcade games.  (I thought he was nuts.  Those things seem like a waste of time to me, but he had a blast playing the basketball 3 point game)  I think he played the basketball game about 7 times.  He did win a mini-basketball.  And Brooke loved on that ball the rest of the trip!




Our awesome friends, Jessica, Adam, Gage, Paxton, and Lanie.  We miss them SO much.

One thing that was different was that many of the kids ride were "adult free" and it wasn't even an option to get on with them.  It freaked me out a little at first, just because I was afraid Brooke would try to jump ship.  She proved me wrong though and sat quite content in the majority of the rides.  Peter was the baby and cried almost every time it was a new ride.  He tried to jump ship quite a few times, but luckily it was before it was moving.

No comments: