Thursday, July 12, 2012

More Summer Fun

I am all about the pictures, and sometimes I take so many, I get behind at posting.  These are from April when we went to Disneyland. 





 The favorite attraction in California Adventure HAD to be the movie room outside of "turtle talk with Crush" where they just play clips from all the Disney animated movies.  I swear they sat in the middle of the floor for about an hour and didn't move.








We also waited in line FOREVER to meet Tinkerbell.  Brooke BEGGED me to meet her.  And then when we finally got our turn, she was terrified of her.  She wouldn't even look her in the eye.  Peter on the other hand was head-over-heals for her.  He was flirting with her from the first second he saw her!

 Leave it to the 4 year old to fall asleep in the stroller.  Brooke- not so much. Ever.
 Which brings me to my absolute FAVORITE picture.  This pretty much sums up Brooke during our travels between rides and the hotel.  She would cry and arch her back and SCREAM at the top of her lungs while I walked around with her securely in place.  Thank you Ergo Baby for making the best backpack ever.


No comments: