Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 2 Tuesday, November 18

Today, Bryan gets up really, really ridiculously early and plays basketball. I don't see him much, so Pete and I are on our own. Luckily, I don't work at the Dental office on Tuesday's.



So I went running today and took the camera with me. Peter stays at home and Abby (my mom's funny name for Grandma) watches him while he takes a morning nap...


Jack is my running buddy, he goes every day with me and keeps me going. This dog will easily run 5+ miles without tiring. It is ridiculous!

This is where I run every day. I am not sure how far it is, I think it is somewhere around 3.5 miles, maybe 4... Isn't Flagstaff beautiful?

More Pictures of the trail...


The hill at the end of my run. It really sucks and goes on forever!!!



See what I mean? It is still going, and going...


After running, I headed off to Winslow to teach dance at Stars. Here are some pics from class.



My dancers working hard on pointe, Get on that box!!!





Skylar, showing off her nice feet!


Lindsay, also showing off her develloppe, which is getting better!



Peter slept a ton today. As you can see here, it was 10:45 and he was sooo awake! He was just playing and happy, and we were tired and really wanted to go to bed. Peter had a fun day, He got to take his 6 month pictures today, and go visit his Nana in Winslow, and take about 5 naps... I hope we sleep tonight!

1 comment:

The Tinney Family said...

Good for you for running!! I need to get off my butt! Nice pictures.