Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What happened to the rest of the week???

Sooo, Day 3-7 kinda passed me up...So here is a rundown of the last few days...

Day 3- Wednesday- Bryan's Birthday!!!

For lunch we had a potluck at Dr. Day's office. It was fun because Sarah brought Jaiden and MaryAnne brought Preston. The boys were so cute and Peter just sat there and looked at Jaiden like he was crazy because he was rolling around everywhere (Peter doesn't roll, he just sits and is content. Jaiden, on the other hand, doesn't like to sit, he just rolls until he gets where he wants to go- he is like a slinky :) )


Here's Preston!



Jaiden and Peter




What up dogg?


Later we went out for Dinner at Beaver Street Brewery. It's Bryan's favorite. Talan had fun climbing around the booth, while Peter hung onto Bryan and Tatum slept...Good times! (And may I mention that clumsy me shattered my water glass all over the floor about 10 min into dinner...)


Let the fun begin!


Or not. Just let the poor kid sleep!


Day 4... Thursday.
Nothing of note to report. Just another Boring day of scraping teeth. Well, actually no, it was quite stressful. I saw some crazy people in the office, one broke down to tears when she first came in, and another came in and discussed the appropriate weight to gain when pregnant... which by the way is "15 lbs"... what a crazy idiot. He is nuts. I informed him I gained way more than that when I was preggo, and he just shrugged and proceeded to tell me that at least it was good I wasn't lazy and had worked it all off, or most of it anyway!!! How rude can you get to comment on a stranger's weight??? We are sensitive females with too many hormones running through us to deal with a jerk like that.
And just to add something else to all of you... We KNOW when you don't floss... so don't even lie. When I start pulling out last nights meal (Me: "Excuse me sir, did you eat chicken and apples last night???" Patient: "No, we had chicken sometime last week") from between your teeth it becomes pretty obvious to me, and it gets really annoying that you try to get away with it. Just fess up! Yuck!

1 comment:

{kim} said...

I was wondering when you were gonna post pics from the rest of the week, specifically the ones from when we went to dinner. Cute! How could anyone gain only 15 pounds when pregs? And, what the heck does a guy know about gaining weight during pregnancy anyways??