Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day1... Monday, November 17

Getting up is fun to do :) At least it wasn't that cold outside.

But Peter is always happy. Here he is dressed and ready to go to Tera's house while I go to work...

Sorry, no pictures of work. I left the camera in the car because I was running late (what else is new???)



After work, I picked up Peter, had yummy leftovers and we went to Sam's Club. Bryan was not into the whole picture taking thing.


I love this place, but it seems like I can't ever leave without spending $100 at least...



If Bryan went by himself, he would have spent more than $100.... He really wants this game... I told him maybe for Christmas, but I wonder if that means he wants the PS3 that goes with it so the game will actually work???

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Isn't this fun? KC was not into the picture thing either, but I was mean! Every time he sees me with the camera he just rolls his eyes..