Monday, November 3, 2008

The Plan.... and other random pictures

Well, here is Peter, the result of step 3 of the The Plan... (to read about the plan, scroll down :) )

He is such a sleepy thing.... unless its time for mom and dad to sleep, then it is play time!!!

This is Brooklynn. It is her second year dancing with me and her developpe is just awesome right?! (She is somewhere around sixish years old...)



Peter the lion- Roar!!!! Its too bad he didn't get to wear his costume on Halloween, we were in Tucson and it was 90 degrees outside so he just wore his diaper all day long!








Jack loves Peter, he growls when anyone he doesn't like gets near him, cute huh? He is a good 'big brother'. Jack also ate an entire bag of Hershey Kisses last night- wrappers and all. I am suprised he is still alive today. He didn't even throw it up. Yuck. Dogs are so gross. Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking when I got him. Oh ya I remember, it was the "plan"-
1. Buy a plant, keep it alive and if I could keep it alive for a year proceed to step 2
2. Get a dog. If it is still alive after a year, proceed to step 3
3. Have a kid... really??? Well, there is no option as to keeping this one alive or not, so there isn't a step 4. Maybe I should add one...
4. After a year, take a vacation from the plant, the dog and the kid








These are from Bryan's trip to Wisconsin, it was a quick trip, and he only took a few pictures. This is Marquette University and the surrounding neighborhoods.



Here is where the dental school is, if you couldn't tell by the sign.




4 comments:

Barker said...

Hey there! Good to hear from you! Little Peter is super cute. I love those little baby legs! Thanks for the kudos! I'm surprised and excited! :) Visit often, well keep in touch. ox

{kim} said...

Love the lion! And, I'm pretty sure the next step in the plan is to have another kid. We are coming to Fag on Tuesday for an appointment for my broken leg/knee. No more running for me :-( We should have dinner. Have you bought any Golden Grahams lately??

The Sauls said...

I love the plan. I should have done that! lol Peter is perfect. I bet you just love being a mommy. Love all the pics and good luck with dental school. We are waiting to hear back from schools too. It is kinda stressful not knowing where you will be in a year. lol

Craig & Lisa said...

Good luck with the Dental School thing. If your lucky you will become follow wisconsonians with us.