Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Family Home Evening part II

So last week I posted about FHE and made the comment that next week was Bryan's turn to plan it...

This is gonna be good. Can't you feel it????

Real good.

We fed the missionaries tonight. I made fettichini alfredo, chicken parmigiana, salad and we even had a pumpkin roll for dessert. (Okay- being fair- Bryan made the sauce) We all ate. They gave us a spiritual thought. Headed out the door.

Later Bryan says to me "See, that was a great FHE wasn't it? We ate, had a spiritual thought, good times right???"

This is what happens when the guy "plans".

Ha.

2 comments:

Tera said...

Good times! Good times! We miss you guys.

Cody, Marianne, and Preston :o) said...

Hahaha! Sounds like a winner of a family home evening to me! Especially because you meal sounds DELICIOUS- all of my favorite foods rolled into one :o) Maybe next week we can all do FHE together... ;)