Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Picky Eater

I used to think I was the luckiest parent because my kid would eat ANYTHING! He ate shrimp, and salmon and asparagus and sandwiches and spaghetti and the list could go on forever... I am not so lucky now. He so picky. He eats fruit and bread and certain brands of string cheese and that's about it. Today for lunch I attempted to make a grilled cheese sandwich for him. Cheese, bread, together. Ya. Sounds like a hit right? Nope. Not even close. He screamed the whole time it was in front of him. Wouldn't even try it. Then, I finally gave up. So he ate a piece of bread and a string cheese for lunch. Ludicrous.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yup, sounds like the last few months of my life! Just keep trying the same things over and over. He'll eventually eat them. Makell would like one thing one day and not the next...so strange. I'm finally getting used to being denied and have a better attitude about it rather than getting upset. It seems to be working...

{kim} said...

welcome to toddlerhood. some days you will wonder how he is even alive after eating only a cheerio.