Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Peter! Peter! Peter! and a little Bryan...

This post is for family back home that is bugging me for pictures of Petey. I apologize if you are not one of them and are being subjected to way too many pictures of my child. Feel free to skip this post if you like!




Peter Walking


Abbi (aka my mom- this is her word for grandma) Gave Pete this really cool ladybug nightlight that projects stars onto the ceiling. He LOVES it!


Nana (Bryan's mom) gave Pete the ambulance. It was a gag gift for Grandpa (Bryan's dad) when he ended up in the hopsital last year, and was since passed on to Pete. (who I must say has gotten WAY more use out of it than his grandpa) He carries it around everywhere and says "Truck". I really need to teach him to say AM-Buuh- Lance....

Pooba (aka-my dad-this is our word for grandpa because he wouldn't give us a name) gave Pete these awesome converse that he wears everywhere. He LOVES them! He brings them to me and says "SHHHOOOEs.."


This is at the Science Center at the "Earthquake Cafe". We could sit in the booth and experience different levels of earthquakes. How funny- it was Peter's FAVORITE place in the center!



I thought it was kind of rough!


This one is for Kim and Talan, The BIGGEST water table you have ever seen!


See?! It just keeps going!



And going....



Another floor of the center was all about fish


Peter's new friends- Gage and Payton... I think Pete really needs to grow...



The biggest model train I have ever seen. This place had rivers, and mines, and even an amusement park and all the mini-people were motorized and moved!




The latest toy is anything that he can un-attach from the vacuum cleaner!



Yes, he is almost 18 months old and STILL in a rear facing car seat... Does that make me a bad parent?!



The ONE picture I got from Bryan's "white coat ceremony". Sorry honey, it sucks I know, but I was chasing your child up and down the stairs the whole time and we almost missed it!


Another of his favorite things... driving "Trucks"




Bryan is the designated toothbrusher. Pete hates it.

3 comments:

Barker said...

So cute! You can never post too many pictures of your little man. He's adorable! Good job.

Ashley said...

The picture of Peter getting his teeth brushed is a common occurance at our house. We have to hold Makell down and force her mouth open....these darn hygienist kids!!

Adam and Jess said...

How that kid eats so much and isn't morbidly obese I don't know!! :) It was fun to see him "hangin" with the big boys at the museum the other day