Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dress Up Challenge. Week 1

I was asked, "What is the point?"

The point is to get to wear something you aren't wearing. I would be willing to bet there are some really cute things in that closet of yours that need to come out.

And if I am wrong...

Then you need to go shopping. And that is never a bad thing.


P.S. Week 1 down. It was fun to actually plan out what I was wearing for the week. I'm excited to do it again this week. I only had 1 shirt I wasn't too thrilled about wearing. Not too bad eh?

1 comment:

Helena said...

Remember that time when you wore those skinny jeans, and they looked terrific? If you hadn't been doing this challenge, they would have stayed in the back of your closet forever. And THAT is why this challenge is genius.

....But I'm still not doing it.