Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hodgepodge of things

 
Here is the newest toy in the Hays' household.  I am not sure how long it will last because it takes up half our tiny living room.  But the kids sure love it!  It gives them HOURS of entertainment.  They sit in it, climb in it, and even pretend it is a "present" and close the lid and ask me to open it!  It has also been a house, space ship, and recliner for TV watching. (Bryan and I go all out for toys...) 

  I am such a sucker for girly pink frilly things.  And it doesn't help that I really like to dress Brooke up.  I just want to squeeze her little legs when she is in the leg warmers!

2 comments:

Tera said...

Leg warmers!?! That is my next investment for my wardrobe!

Helena said...

Boxes are the BEST toys for kids. I spent hours playing with them as a kid. And Brooke's chubby little legs are SO cute in those leg warmers! I love them (and her).