Monday, April 4, 2011

Toilets and Kids

What is with the obsession with the toilet?  I don't understand.
I feel like I spent the first 18 months of Peter's life keeping him from it.
Then we potty trained and I thought he was over the urge to splash around in it.
I hate being wrong.
I woke up yesterday morning to some really strange sounds in the bathroom.  I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to find Peter having waaaay too much fun with the plunger.  He was plunging the toliet, then the floor and his feet.   
What the heck???

Then tonight he disapeared after dinner to 'go potty'.
After a 10 min disappearance to the bathroom I went upstairs to check on him and he was using the toilet scrub brush to scrub in the toilet, out of the toilet, the walls, vanity, and of course the floor.  Fabulous.  Anyone else have this problem?  I think I am going to have to do a better job of keeping these intriguing items in lock-down.

1 comment:

BusyMama said...

Yep, my children have raised disgusting bathroom incidents to a whole new level. If you need proof, check out our blog post from a month ago. It was awesomely disgusting.