Wednesday, August 31, 2011

3 days before we are supposed to be having a good time.

my dad told me today that he was waiting for more blog posts.  i think what he meant was pictures of the kids, so i will include a couple in this post.  what you are mostly going to get is me whining about my not good day.  sorry.

you know its time to look back and re-evaluate yourself when your kids, your husband, and your good friends are driving you nuts.  i realized this at about 7:00 tonight.  i am sitting here stressing and complaining in my head about all my favorite people.  wow.  time to take a step back.  it must be me.  i would love to blame it on pregnancy, the effing hurricane, being on hold for hours with various insurance and/or realty agencies, and at the same time as that being stuck in front of my laptop for over 5 hours trying to find a replacement vacation home at the last minute, while wondering the entire time if my original plan is going to miraculously come through, leaving me and my friends missing  a lot of dollars, plus a lack of kids napping when i need them to, not to mention the fact that i burned dinner, bryan broke a plate (i am down to 6, so looks like we are limited to eating on paper plates when we have guests...), the garbage guy only decided that only 1/2 my garbage was worth taking so i have a pile of trash still out in my yard, and my shift key isn't working.  i don't think i can put the blame on anyone but myself.  that sucks.

so, to all my good friends, kids, and husband, i am so sorry.  tomorrow is a new day and a better one.  i promise to be happy and less beastly. 
brooke loves pickles.  she could eat them all day.  and she calls them 'kkkkkkles'.  its pretty awesome.

she is also obsessed with shoes.  she puts them on and takes them off all day long.

3 comments:

Kimi said...

I'm sorry about the whole Outerbanks thing. I hope you still get to go... stupid hurricane.

Chris said...

I have found, that over the years, if you throw things at Bryan, he'll go away and leave you alone. Something you may want to/need to try in the future. You can always come and vacation in Phoenix. The weather is pleasant this time of year and there's plenty of water in the backyard...

{kim} said...

Cheer up :) Wish I was there to eat some indoor smores with you and listen to you vent.