Friday, November 11, 2011

Little Moment

Today I was reading to Peter while Brooke was taking a little morning siesta.  (That is NOT normal for her at this point, but she woke up at 6 and was grouchy by 10 so I put her down for a 40 min nap.)  It was really nice to have some quiet time with Peter all by himself.  He and I just enjoyed some books together and then he started staring at my pregnant belly.... The baby was moving a ton so I put his hand on my stomach and let him feel him/her kick.  It was so cool to see Peter's face light up when he realized that there was SOMETHING in my super large tummy!  He was so excited and loved feeling the baby move.  This was the first time I have really attempted to let him feel kicks.  I was excited to see how excited he got over it.  It made my day.

And by the way, Peter informed me that it IS a baby brother because he has a baby sister already. And that we need to name him Hiro.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is so sweet!