Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sweet Caroline

We enrolled Peter in a gymnastics class this semester to help him with some coordination skills Bryan and I felt he was lacking.  He LOVES his class and has so much fun.  His teacher's name is Caroline.  I have been practicing proper edicate and telling him he needs to call her "Miss" Caroline.

Well today on the way home from class he started telling me all about the things that he learned from "North Carolina".  Wait- What?
 
"Peter", I say, "What are you talking about?"

"My teacher Mom! "North Carolina".

I had no idea he even knew there that the words "North Carolina" even existed.  I wonder how "Miss Caroline" likes her new name?

2 comments:

Tera said...

Ha now that makes may day!

Akina's said...

oh my goodness this is hilarious! What a sweet boy that peter is!!