Friday, March 23, 2012

Me Two!

I can't believe she is 2 already!  She is definately 2 going on 12...
Brooke weighs 25 lbs and is 35 inches tall.  (50% for wieght and 80% for height) (and on another side note- she has had WAY too many ear infections!)
Some of her favorite things:
 *Hats
 *Doing things by herself
 *Stanley the wooden train
 *Little Einsteins
 *anything the color pink
 *Her blankets and binky
 *Eating food off of mom and dad's plates, even when its the same food as on her plate
 *Peter's dinosaur rain boots. (you may have seen a few pictures of those...we leave the house all to often in them)
 *Chiming in the conversation with the phrase "Me TOO!"

The birthday was spent this way:
***Warning*** Slight Picture Overload...



 We only took a gazzilion photos...











 My Minnie Mouse Lemon Cake w/ coconut vanilla frosting.  Mmmm mmm mmm!  (I need to learn to get my fondant a bit smoother when I place it.  Any tips anyone?  I would love any pointers!)

 Home-made Minnie ears.



 Note to self: Minne Mouse Cake Pops = bad idea.  They look like Cake Poops.   Nailed it!



The banner I am so proud of and hope to find some excuse to hang it up again sometime...
Mickey Cupcakes
Pin the Bow on Minnie (hand drawn by Bryan)
 And finally, the end of the day, when I wanted a picture with her.  It didn't turn out quite like I hoped.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

So fun!! I'm feeling a little guilty now because I haven't done a fun birthday for Makell yet. Good job on the decorating! I'd love to taste that cake, too. Sounds and looks yummy!

Ironygirl said...

What a fun party! I love the theme you did and everything looks darling!

Paige said...

So cute!! What an adorable party! Well done, Jamie!! It looked so fun and cute!

{kim} said...

Happy Late Birthday Brookie! Jamie, I can't believe you made that cake! You are amazing. Brooke reminds me so much of Tatum with the whote "me too" thing. It's still going strong here...