Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Things to remember

Remember how Brooke says "mommie".  She says "Mummy" pronounced- MUM-mie and says it very quickly.
Lately when I discipline her her response is "Yes, sir-  Mummy!"
It cracks me up.  It takes all my will-power not to smile when she says this. 

Remember how Heath smiles at EVERYTHING.  And how well he is sleeping.  I hope it lasts!

Remember that Peter is a good big brother, honestly try to forget that he can be a big challenge as well right now.  He cries at EVERYTHING.  Did I mention that Brooke cries at EVERYTHING too?  Its just a way to get attention and it is SO fake.  And obnoxious.  It is taking all my patience + the extra that God is lending me to deal with the two of them right now.  And it is a good thing they go to bed at 8:00.  Because my patience is out and I don't think God is going to give me any more until tomorrow. 

I don't want to be a complainer, and I try to keep my blog as positive as possible, but I also want to keep it as close to reality as possible.  And real-life isn't a perfect world.  I love my little world, but it is FAR from perfect.

Lastly- Peter informed me that fish can't live in apple juice.  Random.  Yes.  I do love my kids.  Its a good thing they are cute.  And that God give me extra patience. 

3 comments:

Alexandria Rammell said...

if you find any more extra patience, can you share? or maybe on days P man is good I can give you the patience I didnt use and then on days that your kids are good you can give me your extra patience...because right now my patience jar is pretty empty. P man goes to bed at 7 now for my sanity..its amazing.

It is amazing that you wake up with more patience then when you went to bed. Thank goodness for that.

You are not alone! If you need a break, call me!!

Tera said...

Hey and no worries we try to get our kids to bed as close to 7:00 as possible for the SAME reseason's, what an adventure!

Ironygirl said...

I'm glad you share these things because reading some blogs is like reading braggy Christmas letters all the time. I like that you keep it real.

I totally hear you on the fake crying. AGGRAVATING! Mike usually cries back to them and makes them laugh instead.