Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring is Here! Kind of.

 I feel like I haven't taken many pictures lately.  But the weather was nice the other day and I got off my butt and took some!  I feel like I am adjusted to life with 3 kids.  The main thing that got put on the back burner was my hobbies.  Including my camera.  And I have 3 good reasons for it!
1.  The weather has been sucking so I am stuck in the house, and there is no good lighting to take pictures with.
2. Have you left the house lately with 3 kids under the age of 4?!  There is just so much STUFF to take that my large camera doesn't usually make the 'cut' of what is needed to survive an outing!
3. The weather has been crappy.  Did I mention that?  So I can't go out to take pictures either.

But have no fear!  I am fixing these problems.  (well, maybe not really me, but mother nature is taking her course and the weather is warming up!) And I got a new diaper bag.  I finally broke down invested in a slightly larger one.  I am not happy about it either.  But at least my camera should fit!





 For some reason Bryan has decided it is 'no shave March'.  Ew.  I can't wait to have my handsome hubby looking like his normal self.  I am not a fan of the lumberjack look.

No comments: