Saturday, May 19, 2012

Disneyland Part 1

 Peter's typical look before trying out a new ride.  The good news is that afterwards he was usually very happy and wanting to do it again!
My mom was super-woman and cleaned up a ton of kid puke on this trip.  Both kids were sick the first day we were there and Peter threw up all over one of the strollers.  I love sick kids. 
Heath was super-chill and happy.  He got to go on a couple rides in the baby carrier too!
My sister Haley flew in from Oklahoma to come with us.  It was so great to see her
And of course my other sister Cori got to come as well!  It was so great to have so much time with my sisters!
My dad was there too! (It was his idea to bring Peter and Brooke to the Happiest Place on Earth...)
And of course we can't forget my little spit-fire, Miss Brooke.  She loved everything about Disneyland. (Unless she was throwing up.)  



No comments: