Friday, May 18, 2012

Peter is 4!

I have so much catching up to do, but I decided it would be best to start with the most recent event and then I will go back about a month and catch up.
My baby is four years old.  Wow.  I can't believe it.
Peter is the most easy going, mild mannered child.  For the most part.
The other part of him is almost as stubborn as his father.
He has been dubbed 'Sammy safety' by Bryan and I. (I am sure he will appreciate that later in life)
He LOVES Disney's Cars and Thomas and Friends.  He plays for hours with both of them.
He is getting out of the picky eating, slightly.  There are still certain foods that he has never tried- like tomatos, pickles, olives, and jell-o.  (I have offered, believe me!)
He is super sweet to his sister, and also super mean as well.
If the TV is on, you can bet he is sitting in front of it. He is GLUED.
He is very particular about the way the world works.  For example- If I call his 'sandals', Shoes, I will get corrected.
He loves being outside, and the playground, but still has a fear of swings.  He goes super-hero style on them, but not upright just yet.
Still takes a nap almost every day.
Starting to help me with basic chores. (YEA!)  Putting his dishes away, setting the table, making his bed, and putting his laundry away.
Knows his ABC's, can count up to 20 and is starting to read basic three and four letter words.  

Stats- 50% for Weight, and 60% for Height. 

Peter requested a "Cars" party.  Big suprise right?  I was so proud of the cake, but he didn't like the Mater part on the bottom.  (What a punk!)


 We played a couple simple games, like "The worlds best Backwards Driver" and Peter and his friends became the "Pit Crew" and had a 'tire stacking contest' at "Luigi's Casa Della Tire Shop with chocolate mini doughnuts.  The cardboard cars were elegantly decorated by Bryan .






No comments: