Friday, May 25, 2012

Heath at 4 months

 How can you not just love this face!?  (okay, I am a teensy bit biased...)  But I really love this kid.  He brings so much happiness to our house.  If I had to sum up Heath in just one word I would struggle to choose between "Happy"  and "Slobbery".  He is the happiest baby I have ever been around.  You just have to look at him to get him to laugh or smile.  He is content to hang out in his bumbo, or swing, or just lay on the ground and watch his crazy siblings.  He is also the wettest baby I have ever been around.  And that is an accomplishment.  (I thought Peter was the most drooly).  His onsies are always wet after about 2 minutes of wearing it.  His salivary glands are definitely working.
He sleeps a good 7 hours at night.  Which is awesome.  But being picky like I am, I wish they were between 11-6 instead of 8-4.  But oh well.  I can't complain too much.  He also had a cold for about a month straight.  It was so sad to hear him up at night coughing and congested.  I am so glad he is finally better.
He is also growing like a weed.  He was 16lbs at his 4 month check up.  He is in the 65% for weight and the 90% for length.  I love his chubbiness!
To sum it up, I love my Heath!  This is the first time I have EVER liked having an child in the 'infant' stages.  I usually just want them to hurry up and get to 6 months.  But not so with Heath.  He is just so happy and perfect.  I am enjoying every second with him.  I love you Heath!

1 comment:

Alexandria Rammell said...

Love all the pictures! I didn't like the infant stage with Parker but am loving it so far! Might be because I have a different appreciation this time.