Thursday, January 28, 2010

I forgot #21. The library sees Bryan more than me.

Its been over 6 months since we moved to Pitt! I thought I would commemorate the end 2009 with a list of happenings since moving across the country.

1. I have been in my first car accident. (Which wasn't my fault)
2. I still think Metal Awnings instead of front porches are a very bad idea.
3. I can keep my house clean! It also really bugs me if it is a mess.
4. I have ran over 350 miles total since arriving in August.
5. I have become a stroller snob and now have 3 strollers.
6. I haven't bought 1 article of clothing for myself in Pitt. (Truly amazing) We won't discuss my trip back to AZ...
7. I still suck at remembering to read my scriptures every day.
8. My "need to do crafts" gene is still missing from my genetic make-up.
9. My "need to spend money" gene is still as strong as ever. I just don't have any to spend!
10. I have discovered that the "missing" crafty gene was overtaken by a combination of the "sports watching" and "running" gene.
11. I actually enjoy cooking .
12. I have only made chocolate chip cookies once. And they turned out gross.
13. I think that lopsided sidewalks are normal.
14. I can actually win card games. But only in PA. Back in AZ during Christmas break I was as sucky as ever.
15. Our car is still running. Miraculously. Sadly, the gas mileage has really gone downhill. (Its from driving uphill!) 13mpg.
16. I really, really have learned to love the sunshine.
17. I broke my nose. When a 4 year old accidentally hit his head on my nose. Ouch. That was during General Conference. It was still swollen a month later!
18. I am still Pregnant. But only 6 weeks to go!!!
19. Most recently, I showed up at the airport for my flight back to PA on the wrong day. Seriously. I am retarded. Luckily it was a day early and not a day late. But that is a story for another post.
20. I haven't drank any soda since June. But only 6 weeks left or so and we will be celebrating a new baby girl with a glass bottle of pure sugary goodness. Hopefully its a Coke imported from Mexico... I don't know if I am more excited for the baby or the Coke! (jk!)

1 comment:

Helena said...

This post had me laughing. But- I didn't know you broke your nose!